Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Strolling Down the Street

Today is my one week old birthday. My, how time flies when you're having fun. Mommy and daddy decided to take me for a short stroll down the block today. My pediatrician said it would be good for me to get some vitamin D, whatever that means. Not much has been going on except, eating, sleeping, and pooping. It's pretty funny when I poop because after they clean me I drop another load on them. That's so funny.
My walk was pretty neat. I met some of the
neighbors. They were so amazed that mommy was already out and walking around. My
mommy's one tough cookie. I always hear daddy
talking about how good of a job she did getting me here. Well I'm a week old and growing bigger every day. Daddy says pretty soon I'll be a grandpa. Slow down pops, I haven't even learned any pickup lines yet. Stay tuned I'll be back with more in a few days.


No comments: