Friday, June 6, 2008

Mi Madre

Mommy finally let daddy take a picture of her. Isn't she lovely. Everyone says I look just like her except for my nose. That's from daddy. She feeds me, cuddles with me, and kisses me all the time. All daddy wants to do is wrestle and bounce me around. He'd toss me in the air if mommy let him. Doesn't he realize I'm only 10 days old. Mommy's beginning to realize that I like to sleep during the day and stay up at night. I did the same thing when I was in her belly. I slept all day when she was at work, but when nighttime came around it was time to paaartyy! Daddy's been helping out at night though. He gave me my first bottle yesterday and I sucked that dude down in no time. I heard daddy telling mommy that that milk stuff is liquid gold. Don't know what that means but I'm sure I'll find out when I get older. Well, see you later world. Much more to come.

1 comment:

Lauriette Hinsey said...

Hey Mommy Steph and lil Sammi! You guys are lookin good!!