Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grammie Jessie


Hey guys, I'm back. This lovely lady is my Grammie Jessie. She flew all the way from Nassau, Bahamas just to see me. I must be pretty special. She says I look like my daddy when I cry. We've just been hanging out getting to know each other. She says I like to eat and that I've grown since she's got here. I really do like to eat. Daddy says I get that from mommy. Mommy said daddy's in trouble for saying she likes to eat alot. My folks crack me up. They are so funny. Well I turned two weeks old yesterday and I think my umbilical cord is getting ready to drop off really soon. I sure will be glad to get rid of that ugly little thing. It looks like a mix between a dried up prune and bird poop. Now you see why I want that little thing gone. Anyway, I love you world and can't wait to meet everyone. Take care and see u soon.

No comments: