Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day


Sunday was my first day at church. It was Father's Day so I decided to let mommy and daddy take me out for a ride. Mommy was happy that she got to play dress up with me. Daddy said he doesn't know why anyone ever buys anything other than diapers for babies. He said there are tons of clothes I have that I'll never wear because they'll be too small, but you can't ever go wrong with diapers. I've gone through about 80 diapers in less than a week. That's alot of poop. Look on the bright side, at least I'm not constipated.

Anyway, back to church. Daddy got to stand up in church when all the fathers were recognized. He was so proud. He was trying to hide the smile on his face but I saw him. I fell asleep until the guy up at the front started to walk around on the stage and talk to everyone. Then I got fussy and mommy had to take me outside. I'm not ready for the sermons yet. Too many big words. When I went outside, I threw up on mommy and the dried-up prune on my belly disappeared. Mommy said I lost my umbilical cord. She kept it to show to daddy when we got home. Sure am glad that thing is gone. Anyway, I can't wait to go back to church. There were tons of ladies giving me hugs. Daddy said he can already tell I'm going to be a ladies man.

No comments: