Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Fellas

This is me and my dad. As you can see, I have more hair than he does. His head is really shiny and he's a lot darker than I am. He sings me to sleep sometimes, but other times I give him a hard time and then mommy comes to the rescue. I'm going to like getting to know this daddy guy. He looks pretty cool. And I can already tell we are going to have lots of fun together. I've learned so much in these first few days of life. I also met my two brothers, Jay and Smoke. They don't look anything like me, but mom and dad swear that we are related. Jay is orange and smoke is gray and they are really bushy. I hope I don't get bushy like them. Anyway, life is getting interesting. Stay tuned for the next exciting post of my new life.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Jay and Smoke look like they are in time out. Have they been misbehaving?

Unknown said...

Hey Sammy! Congratulations you guys! He's so adorable and sweet. I'm sure you guys are just having a wonderful time getting to know each other.

We're so excited to see more pictures of him!!!

Ecko said...

LOL this was one of my favorite posts. Samuel's super adorable and super cute. My bets are on Stephanie as far as look alikes so I guess you're gonna have to keep the pictures rolling.Super cool Sim. And the paper on the forehead was a nice throwback memory. lol. Congratulations to you both.