Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bahamianized

Just in case you are wondering what in the world is going on here, I'm getting culturized. Daddy said that in the Bahamas when a baby has the hiccups they tear off a piece of paper, wet it, and then stick it on the baby's forehead. So I guess he decided to try it and see if it works. I guess the idea is that it's supposed to help me focus on something other than the hiccups. Guess what, it worked. Hiccups were gone in less than a minute. You guys should have seen mommy's face when she saw me with paper stuck to my head. Hilarious. People, I know I look goofy, but if it helps get rid of those annoying hiccups, I'll try it. I wonder what other interesting Bahamian remedies daddy has stored in his hat of tricks. I told you me and this daddy guy would have lots of fun together. See ya later, alligators. (just learned that this week too.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey watsup? Congrats on the babe! how's steph? Sam's a cutie and a real bahama baby!!!!!.....
ohh mummy says hello and thinks the blog is such a great idea and to keep it up
love ya,
uncle donald, aunt pam and philippa