Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pastor GrandDaddy

This is my Granfather, Alonzo Alsabyerdiese (long story I'll share another time) Hinsey. He flew in from Nassau today. I can already tell he's a hoot. He reminds me of a guy I saw on tv the other day. I think his name was Bill Cosby. Daddy said that my cousins Ailayah and Anaiyah came up with the name Pastor GrandDaddy because he pastors a church in the Bahamas . So I guess they put two and two together. Daddy also said this is where the signature Hinsey nose comes from so I guess there's no denying he's my grandfather. GrandDaddy is also an architect by trade and draws blueprints and constructs buildings so I can tell there will be lots I can learn from him. There are so many cool people in my family. I heard I'm going to meet my Uncle Dorrie, Auntie Janice, and cousins Alex and Dyson in a few weeks. I can't wait. Well, take it easy world. I'm 3 weeks old today and loving it.

No comments: