Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my daddy's birthday. He turned 28 today. He's really old. He's so old he already has gray hair popping up in his beard and he's lost all the hair on his head. The only things left to go are his teeth. But I don't know if it'll happen. My dad told me that his granddaddy my great granddaddy died with all his teeth, so maybe I'll inherit that gene and not lose any of my teeth once I get them. Daddy said I'll at least have to lose my first set of teeth though. For his birthday, I got daddy a bottle of cologne and a ton of candy bars. He really likes Baby Ruths. I know how bad he wanted to open his present so I decided to wake him up at 1 o'clock this morning to give it to him. All I had to do was start crying and he woke up. I think he really appreciated it. For some reason, daddy said sleep is extremely underrated. Don't know what that means. Also for daddy's birthday we have visitors coming. My Uncle Dorrie, Aunt Janice, and cousins Alex and Dyson are on there way here! I cannot wait to meet them. I hope I can stay awake. Well see you guys tomorrow. Later!

1 comment:

hotchick&dudes said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY & CONGRATULATIONS
LOVE UNCLE BRIAN, MEAGEN & THE BOYS