Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Family

Hey world! Sorry it's been so long. I've been hanging out with my Uncle Dorrie, Auntie Janice and cousins, Alex and Dyson. They drove 10+ hours from Cincinnati just to see me. I must be special. It was so much fun having them around. Auntie Janice did a great job of helping me fall asleep. Daddy said he wish she was here fulltime so he and mommy could take a break. Uncle Dorrie looks like my daddy. But I think he's a sloppy eater like me because there is milk all over his face. Whenever I eat I get milk all over my face too. But mommy wipes it off with a burp cloth. Alex, 4, and Dyson, 2, were fun too. Alex followed me around everywhere. He really likes having me as a cousin. Dyson didn't care for me much but that's because I think he was too busy keeping an eye on Smoke (they didn't see eye to eye). Dyson did like to chew on my pacifier though. Uncle Dorrie said Dyson wouldn't use them when he was a baby so I guess he's making up for lost time. We did so many things this week including going to the animal safari and the swimming pool.

There are so many pretty colors out there. I never realized how many animals there were out there too. Some of them are really funny looking. Daddy said his favorite was the pot belly pig.

Dyson didn't care much for those animals either. He's not an animal person, but Auntie Janice said that he's going to be a musician. I like music. Maybe me and Dyson will make a cd when we get older. Anyway world that's it for now. Until next time.

No comments: