Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Photos


Hey guys,
I've been busy preparing for another photo shoot that was today. I got to take pics with mommy, daddy, Gabriela, Nichy, and Morgan (they are daddy and mommy's really good friends). Nichy and daddy both played basketball at Fayetteville Christian way back in the late 90's. They are soooo old. The funny thing is that even though they both played at Fayetteville Christian, they never played together. You see, Nichy came to Fayetteville Christian from Panama a year after daddy graduated from high school. Daddy was already at John Brown University at the time. Anyway, since they never played together I asked daddy how they became friends, and he said it's an international thing. Guess he'll tell me the story when I get older. Anyway, Gabriela is Nichy's little girl. She's a cutie! Daddy said that he and Nichy already signed a contract for me and Gabriella to get married. She's six weeks older than I am and I haven't decided how I feel about dating an older woman. Anyway, we still had so much fun. That is until Gabriela and I got tired and decided to be fussy. Hey, a baby can only take so much. All that smiling made us hungry and tired, and when a baby's got to eat, a baby's got to eat. Anyway, you can click on the pics down below. Take care and I'll be sharing more soon. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great family pic! He's getting cuter everyday. =)