Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mommy Come Back!

So world, I told you earlier that mommy went back to work. What I didn't tell you is that she went to a conference in Kentucky. So, it's been me and daddy and Grammy Jessie. She flew up from Nassau to help daddy out. Anyway, daddy has free reign to do whatever he wants with me since mommy isn't here to stop him. We went walking today and then he took me to the pool. I didn't go in though because daddy couldn't find his swim trunks. I can't wait for mommy to get back. I've had to eat my milk out of bottles. It's okay, but not as good as my mommy. She'll be back on Thursday. Grammy Jessie's fun. After falling asleep on my own last night, she said that I was a good baby. That was until I decided not to take a nap today. Anyway, after getting my shots I found out that I am now 11 pounds 10 oz. and 22 inches long. I have a tiny head though. It's only 14 inches around. The doctor said I'm in the 10th percentile, which means only 10 percent of babies heads are my size and 90 percent are bigger. Daddy said I got my tiny head from mommy. As you can tell in the picture the baseball cap is a little too big. I'm sure I'll fill it in soon enough though. Mommy hurry back. I don't know what daddy has planned for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Riddim said...

sim that pic with u and that baby pouch thing is just classic!! do it way big Mr. Dad