Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That Hurt!


Ouch! What in the world was that. Why do babies need to get stuck with that sharp little pointy thing. Sorry world, I've been on hiatus for the past few weeks learning how to sleep, but I just had to let you know about my day. First of all, mommy leaves me to go back to work and then daddy goes ahead and takes me to this other lady that makes me cry. Daddy said that I had to have my shots and that it was for my own good. Own good? What in the world is that all about. I never heard about pain being for my own good. Anyway, I don't ever want to go back to the doctor again. They were all very nice and friendly before the shots, but I'll never trust them again. No way. Anyway, daddy said that I have to go back in two months to get more shots. Not me. I asked daddy how come he doesn't have to get any shots. He said he already had his. Whatever. I'll have to see it to believe it.

No comments: