Friday, August 1, 2008

Hallelujah!


She's back! Thank goodness. I missed her soooooooo much. Daddy's cool and everything, but mommy is on a whole other level. I haven't slept this good in four whole days. She just has the magic touch, and the milk is just too good to pass up. I can tell she missed me too. She hasn't put me down since she got back. When she got home she went and gave daddy a kiss first, but I know she just didn't want to make him feel bad. She told me so. I didn't think I would miss her that much, but I guess if you've spent the last 49 weeks being connected to somebody, it isn't that easy to give them up. Daddy told mommy to enjoy it now because things will probably change when I get older. I don't know what he's talking about. I'm never leaving my mommy. She's great.

No comments: