Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Months Old

Hey guys,

I'm officially 3 months old today. Man how time
flies. I feel like an old man. I've already started growing a mustache. Anyway, things have been going great. We moved into a new house, mommy and daddy both went back to work, which means I'm in daycare, and I've discovered those little things on my feet daddy calls toes. I don't know what a toe is but I do know one thing, they sure are tasty.

Daycare is great. I have tons of friends. My daycare lady's name is Ms. Christy. She's so much fun and she loves to make me laugh.

I've also found a new love. It's that big box that has all the pretty colors that flash and makes noise. Daddy calls it tv. Well whatever it is, I'm already addicted. There are so many colors, I'm amazed.

Great things are happening for me folks. I just can't believe only 3 months ago I was still in my mommy's tummy getting ready to meet you guys. I've even started to laugh and make sounds that no one but me and my friends at daycare can understand. It's so much fun watching daddy try to mimic me. He sounds like he's speaking in tongues. What a weirdo. Anyway, peace out for now and I'll hit you guys back lata ( I learned that from daddy).

No comments: