Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Here!

Hello World,

My name is Samuel Jadon Thomas Hinsey. I was born on Tuesday, May 27 at 2:27 p.m. I weighed 7 lbs. 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. Right now my eyes look like they are hazel, but who knows they may change. I'm really peachy like my mommy, but I definitely have my daddy's nose. This weird new world is a lot different than where I hung out for the past 40 weeks. My mommy and daddy are not what I imagined. Dad's a lot goofier than I thought, and mommy is really pretty.

Well world, I'm here now. Stay tuned because I'm sure I'll be sending out more updates.

1 Samuel 1:20
So in the course of time Hannah conceived and gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him."

2 comments:

gmfhoughton said...

What an awesome way to share God's love through your child. Samuel will have a wonderful legacy in the Lord. God Bless you all, Love, Aunt Gail

Dorrien Hinsey said...

This boy is so cute. He must be a Hinsey. Sim and Steph, I am so proud of you two. You have worked so hard for this child and I am so glad to see what God has blessed you guys with. Keep up the good work and I hope you are able to get some sleep sometime inthe near future. Peace and Love.
Dorri, Janice, Alex and the D man.