Thursday, February 24, 2011

Suffer the Little Children to Come Unto Me

Mark 10:13- 16 (King James Version) - "13And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. 14But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. 16And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them."

Dear God,

I'm sooooo sorry I've been away from the blog for so long. Between daycare and learning how to master the Nintendo Wii, I haven't had much time to update everyone on how life has been as a two year old. I've heard people say that being two is "terrible", but I think it's been the best year of my life. No more poopy diapers. I get to eat chocolate and ice cream a lot more. And no more crib. I can get out of my bed whenever I want. Anyway, Daddy says that now that JBU's basketball season is almost over, he'll help me keep everyone updated on my life in Arkansas more often. So I hope everyone is looking forward to more updates. In Jesus' name I pray. AAAMEN.


1 comment:

Brycen said...

That prayer cracked me up!!! Very similar to the prayers at our house. I love this age!!
Christy