Monday, May 3, 2010

Long Time - No See

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been away for so long. Things have been crazy. Time has been flying by. This growing up thing is nuts. There is so much to learn. Since the last time we spoke, I've learned that my name is Sammie. I've also learned my colors, and I've learned how to con mommy and daddy into giving me what I want, but I still have yet to master the great white throne. Sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't. Oh well, I guess that's why God created diapers. Well now that daddy is getting ready to go on summer vacation, he said he'll help me keep the blog updated. I tried to do it by myself but I don't know how to spell yet so that created somewhat of a problem. Well, come back when you have a chance. We have lots to talk about. Later.

No comments: