Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me


Hey guys,

I'm officially a one year old. I had a great party yesterday and got so many great gifts. Ms. Blaire even showed up and took some great photos. You can see those at the bottom of the page. She's a great photographer. If anyone wants great shots taken she's the one you should hire. You can check out her website at http://www.bperryphotography.com/ and I also have her blog listed under my blog list down below.

Thanks everyone for showing up and helping me and mommy and daddy celebrate. We all had such a great time. I can't wait to see what the second year of my life has in store for me. I'm pretty sure it will be even more exciting than the first. Stay tuned because the fun is just getting started.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Sammie! I can't believe it's been a year....

I'm so glad we got to see you guys and meet Sammie this year!

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Sammie! Sorry we missed the party....looks like you loved the cake!!