Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Turkey Day






Hey everyone,
Thanksgiving was a blast. I got to hang out with Bun-Bun and I got to drink lots of water. I love that stuff. I also met my Uncle Don , Aunt Kris, and cousins Courtney and Alex. They are pretty neat, and they really liked me. What can I say, I'm a charmer. Anyway, I can't wait til next year Thanksgiving when I can really enjoy all that food. Bun-Bun tried to sneak some mash potatoes in my mouth but mommy caught her. That mommy doesn't miss a lick. I guess I'm not supposed to eat anything that has cow's milk in it yet until I'm a year old because of some allergy thingee. Don't know what that is but I guess it's bad. Daddy said mommy's over protective. Mommy said that it's her job to be overprotective. Those two crack me up. Daddy said if I was in Nassau, I'd already be eating conch (I heard that it's a snail that crawls on the ocean floor). Man, I can't wait to try it.

No comments: