Friday, November 21, 2008

I Gat A Tooth


Guess what everybody, I got a tooth. I can't believe it. One day there was no tooth and the next day it just popped up. Let me tell ya something though, it hurt like HE__ . You can fill in the blank. I kept mommy and daddy up all night when it was popping up. I can't wait to start eating french fries. Everytime daddy has some he teases me with them. That's just not right. And after french fries I want to try that quarter pounder thingee I see daddy with all the time. Looks good to me. Only problem is that I'm still having a hard time finding my mouth. The food just doesn't want to go in there. I can get it everywhere else but in my mouth. Well, look at it this way, at least there will be tons of funny pics for me to laugh at when I get older.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Lol...yeah looks like he has missed the mouth! I can't believe he has a tooth:)